• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Disc (Prelims)

Keeping in line with my mixed bag theory...

Driver: Avenger
Fairway: Teebird
Mid: Buzz
Putter: Aviar

I have a feeling this is winding down, so I think I'll compile the results and post the first round of polls at the end of tomorrow. So get your votes in now for the preliminary voting.

Hey Runnaman let it go through the weekend. People are busy and some do not get on here everyday. Say midnight Monday. That should give everyone a shot.

I think runnaman had this right, To vote on the best discs you could only do it by a write in than tabulate it and go from there. Any list method would leave some out.

Thanks for taking the time.

I kinda feel like the Flick should be on the ballot. Sort of surprised nobody nominated it.

I kinda feel like the Flick should be on the ballot. Sort of surprised nobody nominated it.

It's a great disc for me, but I find myself only using it for specialty shots since I've gotten my Force. The Flick did help me to park my second shot yesterday for a three on a hole I previously hadn't gotten better than a 5 (8 @ Idlewild - long position). I pushed heavily for the Force during XxInnovaxX's poll but had to go with the Surge. It's a shame that we can only nominate one of each.

Distance Driver - X-Caliber
Fairway Driver - Teebird
Midrange - Buzz
Putter - Aviar

It's a great disc for me, but I find myself only using it for specialty shots since I've gotten my Force. The Flick did help me to park my second shot yesterday for a three on a hole I previously hadn't gotten better than a 5 (8 @ Idlewild - long position). I pushed heavily for the Force during XxInnovaxX's poll but had to go with the Surge. It's a shame that we can only nominate one of each.

Yeah its definitely a specialty disc. It just does its job better than any other disc I've tried. I do have a Force but have had trouble getting it to behave for me.

I'm going with...

Star Beast
Star Teebird (150)
Gateway Magic (Supersoft)