• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your best Disc Golf jokes of all time

I've definitely spent an entire car trip with friends doing Chuck Norris jokes with Dave Feldberg and disc golf...

Dave Feldberg's parents are Dave Feldberg and Dave Feldberg because only Dave Feldberg could birth a disc golfer as good as Dave Feldberg.
You were only the first to ace that hole on your course because Dave Feldberg allowed it.
Dave Feldberg has aced every hole. At once.

Don't ask me why we chose Dave, it was a long overnight road trip to Winthrop that we decided to go on about 30 minutes before we did it.

We chose Dave Feldberg because Dave Feldberg likes to hear Dave Feldberg talk about Dave Feldberg.

Dave Feldberg.

51omcDI6UHL._SX300_QL70_.jpg

#2 and it's brown.

Here's a good one:

A group of a couple dozen up to a couple hundred people apparently have decided for the entire millions of disc golf playing population what the best courses in the world are. The joke is that so many people place so much weight on this microscopic percentage of disc golfers think. Yup, those 29 people sure know the best course in the world.

Maybe this is only funny to me and my friends but I'll share nonetheless. One buddy throws his Atlas constantly. Good throw = "Cloud Atlas" Bad throw = "Atlas Shrugged"

We get a giggle out of this every time.

A discer shanks his drive into the woods right into a patch of buttercups. Mother Nature appears and tells the guy that he will never taste butter again for damaging her beautiful flowers. The DGer starts laughing uncontrollably. When Mother Nature asks what's so funny, the DGer says that his buddy just threw into the pussy-willows.

Here's a good one:

A group of a couple dozen up to a couple hundred people apparently have decided for the entire millions of disc golf playing population what the best courses in the world are. The joke is that so many people place so much weight on this microscopic percentage of disc golfers think. Yup, those 29 people sure know the best course in the world.

I don't get it?

Four guys have been going to the same disc camp getaway for many years.
Two days before the group is to leave,
Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going.

Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk
your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening,
I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands
over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'"
I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie.
She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over.
On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.
And then she said, "Do whatever you want."
So, Here I am.

Three disc golfing couples are going on their annual vacation, this year to Mountain Lake DGC, when their vehicle careens off the mountain road on the way to the Lodge and all 3 couples perish in the crash. So they show up at the pearly gates to talk to St. Peter.
The first couple steps forward and St. Peter addresses them. He says "You have led good christian lives, showed up for every work day, always let faster players play through but (looking at the husband) your love of money led you to marry a woman named Penny and for that you may not enter heaven."
So the second couple steps forward and St. Peter says "You have led good christian lives, never broke a live branch in your line, always picked up litter on the course but (looking at the husband) your love of alcohol led you to marry a woman named Brandi and for that you may not enter heaven."
About this time the third husband looks at his wife and says "Come on Fanny, let's get out of here."

Pro disc golfer Juan Lopez was found dead on the 18th green. Two detectives were viewing the body. The 1st detective says; "Looks like he was shot with a golf gun." 2nd detective asks; "What's a golf gun?". 1st detective says; "I don't know, but it sure made a hole in Juan."

Latest posts