• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Putter

Best putter

• Aviar

Votes: 57 20.8%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Challenger

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Juju

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 44 16.1%

• Total voters
The best putter...thats easy.....me

Other = ESP Focus

...until I have a bad round and decide I need to change up my putter again to make everything all better. :rolleyes:

I putt with and really like my Omega Super Soft... voted... other.

It's just like an Aviar, but I like the plastic a lot better. Second pick would be a champion Aviar for summer use in Texas.

Last edited:
I love my wizards, they putt great, they drive great, and the gateway plastic feels great in your hand.

lol well well guess il be the first to cast this vote. and many will disagree but im loving the pig rite now. o so predictable and easy to sidearm to!

Star Aviar for me... but I think I want to try a Wizard. They feel nice and weighty in my hand.

omega_supersoft_200w.jpg

Now thats an awesome putter. I bought two of them.

I putt with a really soft star skeeter. But approach I love the pig, rhyno and xd. Imma have to break down and buy one of those r-pro skeeters and see if it's like my star.

My vote is the soft Banger GT. I love it. I just ordered a wizard, ringer, and rhyno though so my vote may soon change

Today it's the Rhyno...ask me again tomorrow and I'll have a different answer!
Over the last year I've been enamoured with the SS Magic, Banger-GT, R-Pro Aviar, Pig, Focus, SSS Warlock....

Latest posts