• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

longest ace

#8 Osbourne park Willoughbly Ohio.......198ft trees all over , Its actually a tough hole!

Hole 18, Hyland Ski and Snowboard area, 710 ft, 175 champ wraith, from the tee I and the other 2 guys watching thought it was an ace - hit the cage, as I approached I saw it laying 10 feet away though...

Hole 17, Basil Griffin, Bowling Green KY, 420 Feet, sky roller, lept up, off the top of the basket and parked on the other side.

Crap - this isn't the longest "near ace thread" Either one of those would have been sooo much cooler to talk about.

Rosedale (top) Kansas City, KS, Hole 1, with about 20 witnesses, I threw a worm burner, walked away shaking my head, then looked up to see it flex just enough to leap off the ground 30 feet up and 60 feet forward directly into the chains, skip ace, 167 FLX Surge, 299 ft (from a standstill).

I have one other over 200, and 3 < 200 feet.

850, uphill, blind dog leg left, under trees and over water
footballmountainBlue.jpg

:p

379', about 350' of tunnel shot then the ground drops off into a huge incline so you cant see the basket. i thought i had way overthrown the basket until i heard the chains and i freaked out. my other 2 are about 300' each. a

Cubby Ace. Third or fourth disc. 291ft with a Star Vulcan.

Hole 18, Hyland Ski and Snowboard area, 710 ft, 175 champ wraith, from the tee I and the other 2 guys watching thought it was an ace - hit the cage, as I approached I saw it laying 10 feet away though...

Hole 17, Basil Griffin, Bowling Green KY, 420 Feet, sky roller, lept up, off the top of the basket and parked on the other side.

Crap - this isn't the longest "near ace thread" Either one of those would have been sooo much cooler to talk about.

Rosedale (top) Kansas City, KS, Hole 1, with about 20 witnesses, I threw a worm burner, walked away shaking my head, then looked up to see it flex just enough to leap off the ground 30 feet up and 60 feet forward directly into the chains, skip ace, 167 FLX Surge, 299 ft (from a standstill).

I have one other over 200, and 3 < 200 feet.

I went right over the top of that one, dead center with a Z Comet :( Such a fun "empty your bag" hole.

283 ft. hole 17 vista del camino, during league. first ace and won $98. bought two discs at spinners and spent the rest on beer for everyone.

459ft Ace? I'd think just finishing the rest of your round after that would be a let down; what a bomb shot. :thmbup: I hope you ended up getting your birdie out of it?

395 feet. Forehand Pro Destroyer. Hole 1 at Bryant Lake in MN. Just hit the chastity belt on a 459 ft hole with backhand the other day :(

coulda swore it was going in.

The longer of my two is 220'. I ain't ashamed!

Have yet to break 200ft. 190ft is my longest it was up hill though so if it was flat it would have been over 200ft.

235ft. It was my first one and I got it today on hole one at Bellamy park in Dover, NH!:D